So much to write today that I'm just going to list the miracles:
1. The new service technician I saw at Lexus was awesome. His name is Greg and he was born in Trinidad with Chinese descent. He was super nice incredibly knowledgeable guy! Gave me a discount on my service today. I told him I was trying to save money so he told me exactly how to do that.
a. I had wind noise from my driver's side window so instead of paying $300 to replace the seal, he suggested I get the silicone caulking for my bathtub and patch up the broken seal with it. He even showed me where it was.
b. Told me that I needed my spark plugs changed next time and said he would throw in a free oil change if I got that done since it was going to cost $280 just for the spark plugs change.
c. Fixed my creaky door for free by tightening a screw.
d. Told me about Anthony Bordain's show last night highlighting Filipino cuisine.
e. Gave me a discount on today's service.
f. Gave me a bottle of water on my way out.
g. Called me with the kind of wood grain on my console after he found out the type from my VIN number.
h. Gave me his cell number if I had any questions.
2. Super nice State Farm agent I talked to to report the mold damage in my laundry room.
3. All the cars in Atlanta that waved me in today on the road.
4. The super nice guy from Service Master who came to dry out the flooded and moldy laundry room.
5. The two super nice plumbers, Joe and Brandon who fixed the leak, gave me as many discounts as they possibly could, found me a tenant who is Brandon's Dad, and gave me referrals to fix the damage.
6. Bill, Brandon's Dad, who is million miracles on his own. He's ready to move in on Friday with $1000 rent in hand. The first thing he told me on the phone was that he had been praying for this house. He thought he had found the perfect house last week but it fell through. He said that now he knows why it did: because God had something better in mind for him...my house. He knows landscaping people who can take care of the yard and has friends who can fix up the interior of the house. His church is even a mile away.
7. Kosyta sending me an email that my Kindle was being shipped out. This is earlier than expected. What great news considering I love reading!
8. Great conversations with Nai as always about how God is working miracles in our lives and how strong his presence is.
9. Lindsay and Richard inviting me and KG over Friday night for a game of scrabble. FUN!
10. Mom and all the miracles happening in her life with prayers answered for her job.
11. Scheduled lunch with Alison on Friday who I just miss!
12. Great email exchange with cousin Kar about God working in our lives.
13. Incredible Bible study on prayer this week.
14. Incredible email from Jill about the power of prayer partners.
15. Receiving a discount from my dentist this morning because I asked and because I don't have dental insurance. No cavities and removing a tea stain!
16. Reading a chapter in The Success Principles on thinking as if everyone in the world is a part of a plot to enhance my well-being.
17. Sharing my joy about Buckhead Church to Brandon the plumber.
18. Sharing the link to Buckhead Church's messages with Nai.
19. Monica sharing with me "afformations." Send me a message or call me if you want to know what this is.
20. Leah helping me pick out just the right colors for cushions that "pop" on my couch.
21. For my wonderful boyfriend, Kostya, who responds to all my emails and constantly shows his care for me.
22. For the prayer circle started with Nai and Mom. We're praying for each other at 1pm EST.
23. For my awesome Coach U class on "Spirituality" and my wonderful uplifting classmates.
24. For God and the unceasing love, kindness, and blessings he flooded me with today.
25. For the wonderful lady at Moe's who offered me a bag to put my to go box in.
26. For the challenges of life to stand as a backdrop to highlight sublime miracles that happen every day.
27. For the cold so that I may appreciate warmth.
I could go on and on but I'll stop here for now.
Thank you God for the unending beautiful surprises that come from the most unexpected situations. Thank you for your love, your glory, your magnificence, and your splendor! I will praise you all the days of my life!